Thursday, July 24, 2008

Labels and Caution warnings

Recognise this brand Veet? Ah yes. The friendly neighbourhood product of hair removal creams and wax. Ever read the instructions or caution warnings on the box? One of it was 'Do not apply on irritated skin'. No? Well you better.
And even if you do read the instructions and caution warnings, like me, do REALLY take notice of them. Few days ago I had this small little patch of skin on my leg recovering from weeks long of mosquito bite. The stories goes that it itches, so I scratch. So the top layer of skin peels off and it hurts. You know, the usual scratch too much thingy.

Anyway... after weeks, the top layer of skin grows back and I thought "Yay! I have my beautiful leg again~" And there, I happily apply the Veet Hair removal cream over it with the rest of my leg... then it feels funny.


lalalala~ after shower~

This happens to the spot.
Apparently, the cream ate through the still-recovering-sensitive-skin. It looks better now cause I've apply some magic healing cream on it. Now I have an ugly big patch on my leg T__T

*Moral of this post: Read the label and obey them. They mean it.
Ashley still staring at her poor leg away~ T__T

No comments: