Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Secondary school gathering

Gathering! yes, me and Val went for our secondary school gathering+yuen's belated bday+some welcome back thingy... I guess. Lol, I'm not quite sure myself. Anyway, we went to have our dinner at this steamboat buffet restaurant in Sunway. Nope it's not the infamous Yuen's Steamboat. (too much of that... need a change)

And so, we're in Chong Qing Steamboat buffet. It's at the area opposite Sunway Piramid. Somewhere near Yuen's Steamboat. To be exact, it's opposite Yuen's Steamboat. The food ain't bad, but there's not much variety. The soup is quite nice. I like the 'clear soup' coz it has little bit of herbal taste in it XD







Didn't take much pics, coz I'm super hungry! I just keep shoving food into my mouth XD This is the time when u're really glad that it's buffet. But then something happened. It started to rain =(

All the wasted food, wet tables and chairs...


We're sitting outside and there's not canopi. Lucky for us, we're quite finish with the food, just not satisfied yet. Hahaha. So we got a discount for this little tradegy. Original price is RM19 per adult. Now it's RM12 coz of the rain :p

I wouldn't recommend this place much. Just another so-so, not bad place for a little steamboat buffet.

Of course that's not the end! We headed to Bangsar for some drinks. This time, it's D'Haven. Dim lighting, not so noisy surrounding (not till we arrive XD). But... BUT! I don't like the drinks =/ The ice lemon tea tasted weird. According to Michelle, the Sex on the Beach is small compared to Laundry's. I'm not really an achohol or pub person, so I can't judge much on it. Price of drinks, mostly around RM20++. Oh, and they have sisha too.

The very first thing that caught my eye :p


Sex on the Beach








Pub is not my kind of place to hangout. But once in a while would be nice. Just for the sake of it. Hahaha~

Ashley snoozing off...

No comments: